Once you have activated eMobile, you automatically have access to Text Banking where you can check account information via text message, receive text alerts, transfer funds and find the nearest ATM or branch in seconds. Message and data rates may apply.
Already use eBank!? If you currently have an eBank! account and want to sign up for the new eMobile service, click the “Sign in” button and click on Options and Enroll Now (by the Mobile Banking Profile)
If you want to upgrade your State Bank eMobile to the new and improved site, you must re-enroll. click the “Sign in” button and click on Options and select Enroll Now in the Mobile Banking Profile section.
Haven’t signed up for eBank!*? Sign up today! Please call our Account Service Department at (608) 798-2400 to request an eBANK! password.
Click the “New User” Button below to log on to eBank! for the first time. Once signed in, click Options and select Enroll Now in the Mobile Banking Profile section.
* If you currently use the State Bank of Cross Plains' TeleBank product you may use an account number for the Access ID and your TeleBank password to login. You will be required to change your eBANK! password using 6-10 digits including both numeric and alphanumeric characters.
Text Banking Commands
To use Text Banking once you’ve activated Mobile Banking, simply send a text message with one of the following commands to 96924, the short code for State Bank of Cross Plains eMobile. We recommend using a short account nickname for Text Banking since you will have to type this into your device each time you send us a text message to request transaction history. To change your account nicknames, sign in to Online Banking, click Options and eMobile Banking profile and select "Update your registered mobile accounts and time zone."
Text “HELP” to 96924 for help. Text “STOP” to 96924 to cancel. Message and data rates may apply.
Most popular text commands:
- Balance information (BAL)
- Recent account activity (HIST <account nickname>)
- Branch locations (BRANCH <zipcode>)
- ATM locations (ATM <zipcode>)
- HELP: Get State Bank contact information
- STOP: Disable text banking
Got a question?
Click here to view answers to some common questions about eMobile, or contact our Electronic Banking department at (608) 798-5265 or 1-855-256-7328 option 2.