Convenient, Flexible Buying Power
Our CheckCard Plus debit card provides a safe, convenient and flexible alternative to writing checks.
- Accepted anywhere you see the Visa or PULSE® logos!
- No more searching for a pen or identification to write a check to make purchases.
- Use your CheckCard for your purchases or ATM withdrawals, and the funds are automatically drawn from your State Bank of Cross Plains checking account.
- CheckCard Plus is more secure than cash and always protected by your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Each transaction appears on your monthly statement and lists the merchants name, location and date of CheckCard Plus purchases or withdrawals.
Contact one of our Personal Bankers for further information regarding CheckCard Plus!
To report your Visa CheckCard lost or stolen, call (608) 798-2400. If after hours, please call (800) 554-8969 to cancel it immediately.
Notify State Bank of your Travel Plans or Foreign Purchases!
Are you planning a trip or making an Internet purchase overseas? Over 100 foreign countries are currently blocked for your fraud protection. Notify the State Bank of Cross Plains of your travel plans or foreign purchases to ensure continued access to your funds. For debit cards, contact our Account Service department at (608) 798-2400. For credit cards, contact our Visa department at (608) 798-5214.