Welcome to State Bank of Cross Plains' eBANK!
State Bank of Cross Plains is flexible, innovative and progressive. eBANK! is part of our Access Anytime, Anywhere products that provide you with convenience and savings. In today’s busy world, you need the flexibility to choose when, where and how you want to bank. eBANK! gives you that flexibility.
Banking Made Easy...
State Bank of Cross Plains’ eBANK! lets you use your computer to do just about all of your personal banking.
- Review Account Activity
- Transfer Funds
- View Check Images
- You can view the checks you write with our Check Imaging feature. Check Imaging is an electronic copy of the front and back of your checks viewed online through eBANK!. This feature is available to all eBANK! users.
- Make Loan Payments
- Pay Bills
- Export Account Information
eBANK! is a dynamic tool for managing your finances when it is convenient for YOU!
Getting Started is Easy...
If you are a First Time User please click here to read the eBANK! Agreement to continue the login process.
To sign up for our free Bill Payment feature, log onto eBank! and click on the green "Bill Payment" tab.
Got a question?
Click here to view answers to some common questions about eBANK!.
For optimal results, we recommend using:
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MAC OS X
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0, 9.0, or 10.0, Mozilla Firefox 4, Safari 4.0, 5.0 and 5.1, Opera, and Google Chrome
- PDF Reader: Adobe Reader/Acrobat 10
Screen resolution set to 800 x 600 for 14 inch monitor or 1024 x 768 would be better on 17 inch monitor.
Security of your financial information on the internet has been our highest concern. We have put procedures and extensive hardware systems in place to assure that your information is secure. We believe that we have put in place the best security possible for eBANK! and would not offer you this service otherwise. Please read the Security Statement for more detailed security information.