About Mobile Banking
- What is eMobile, Mobile Banking?
- Is eMobile secure?
- Is there a cost for eMobile?
- What types of accounts can I access with eMobile?
- Is a demo of eMobile available?
- How do I enroll in eMobile?
- Is there a waiting period after enrolling?
- How do I signup for Online Banking?
- Is my eBANK! password the same as my eMobile password?
- How does text messaging work?
- I have text messaging enabled, why can't I receive texts?
- How current is the account and transaction information?
- What if my phone number changes?
- Does eMobile require software to be installed on the phone?
- What if my phone is lost or stolen?
- How do I setup mobile alerts?
- Is Bill Pay available through eMobile?
- Is Mobile Banking available on my eCorp Account - Business Online Banking?
eMobile, Mobile Banking, gives you the ability to check balances, view transactions, transfer funds between State Bank of Cross Plains’ accounts, receive Alerts about account activity, and more. eMobile offers convenient, secure, on-demand mobile banking services and delivers the information you need, when you need it, right to your cell phone.
Mobile Banking delivers the highest level of security with multiple layers of authentication. 128 bit encryption masks your sensitive information. Account numbers are masked online and text messages use account nicknames, not your full account number. Username and password information are not stored on your device.
eMobile is available for State Bank of Cross Plains Personal Accounts. State Bank of Cross Plains does not charge a fee for use of our eMobile and text banking services..
Please Note: You may be charged for SMS text messages and Internet access depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use eMobile browser or downloadable application. Check with your service provider for details on your phone’s capabilities and specific fees and charges.
eMobile will provide access to the same accounts that are viewable through eBANK!, Online Banking, including checking, savings, CDs and loans.
Yes, you may access our Mobile Banking Demo here.
eMobile is a FREE service to all our eBANK! customers. So, if you are not using eBANK! yet, sign up now! Once you have signed up for eBANK!, please enroll in eMobile by following these easy steps:
- Log into eBANK!, Online Banking
- Click Options
- Select Enroll Now under Mobile Banking Profile
- Select which option(s) you want to use for banking (text, browser, downloadable appliation or alerts)
- Select the accounts you want to access on eMobile and assign them a nickname.
- Click on Submit
- You will receive text alerts to follow to finish your enrollment or download the application
No. Once you have enrolled, eMobile is activated and ready to use. After enrolling, you should immediately receive a text to your phone.
- Text will provide commands to use to get Balance (BAL) and History (HIST) information on your accounts(s). ATM or Branch (BR) information is also available.
- Text will provide a hyperlink that takes you to our web browser. Your security image will appear and you will input your password to log on. (Both are the same as eBANK!)
- Save this link as a favorite on your phone for quick access.
- Text will provide a link to the app store to download the application. Otherwise, after enrolling above, browse out to the app store and search "touchbanking". Select the following application to download for free to your phone:
- Once the app is downloaded, click the text message for the downloadable app to finish the enrollment.
- Touch to Log on. Your security image will appear and you will input your password to log on. (both are same as eBANK!).
You should now be able to navigate through your accounts via your cell phone.
You can sign up for eBANK! by contacting a Personal Banker at any of our offices or by our Internet Banking department at (608) 798-5265 or 1-855-256-7328 option 2.
Yes, your eMobile password is now the same as your eBank! password.
To use the SMS Text Messaging service, your mobile device must send and receive text messages to and from a short code. Most mobile devices are capable of sending and receiving text messages, so your phone is most likely compatible with our eMobile solution. Please note that some mobile service carriers charge for outgoing text messages or for each message sent and received. Check with your service provider for details on your phone's capabilities and specific fees and charges.
Your mobile service carrier may be blocking short codes or you may have blocked short codes on your mobile device. Short codes must be enabled to use Mobile money. Short codes are abbreviated phone numbers, usually five digits, used to send Mobile Money messages.
When you view your account balance, you see the current memo balance. This will reflect any transactions that are being presented today for deposit or payment. When you view transaction history, you see the most recent transactions being presented for payment.
If your phone number changes, simply update your mobile phone number through eBANK!. You will select Options and then Manage Devices in the Mobile Banking Profile section. From the My Phones tab, select "Change my Phone Number" and select GO. Update your phone number and click Next. This will change your number.
No. eMobile can be used for text messaging or via a browser. A downloadable application is available if you prefer this, but is not required for access.
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, no one can access your account without knowing your password. To prevent unauthorized access to your account, you can deactivate your phone in Mobile Money. Simply log on to eBANK!, Click Options and Manage Devices in the Mobile Banking Profile section. Select Stop Using this Phone for Mobile Banking from the dropdown and click OK to confirm.
If you'd like to set up Mobile Alerts, so a text message notification will be sent to your phone, you may set these up through eBANK!, Online Banking:
- Log into eBANK!
- On the main page, under Messages, choose New
- Choose one of the Mobile Banking Notifications
- Click Next and enter all the required information
- Enter your SMS Address in the email address field if you want the message to be sent as a text to your phone. If you would like to receive the alert via e-mail, either keep the e-mail address that defaulted in or input the e-mail address you want the alert sent to.
- Click submit
- Click on the Accounts tab to return to the main page
The Mobile Alerts Currently available are:
- Checking Daily Balance
- Checking Low Balance
- Check Cleared
Please Note: You may be charged for SMS text messages and Internet access depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service provider for details on your phone's capabilities and specific fees and charges.
Yes, Bill Pay is available through eMobile. You can pay bills to any vendor you have previously setup. To add a new vendor, simply log on to eBANK! and input your new vendor(s). After the vendor is setup in online banking, you will be able to make payments to that vendor either through online banking or mobile banking.
No. Currently, eMobile is only available as a Retail online banking product.
Other questions or comments? Please call the State Bank of Cross Plains’ Internet Banking Department at (608) 798-5265, or 1-855-CLOSE2U (256-7328) option 2.