Protect Your Wealth and Start Paying Yourself
The freedom to live the retirement lifestyle of your choice with more time to spend with your friends and family can make your retirement years truly enjoyable. However, this is not the time to become complacent about your financial initiatives. Stay open to new ideas and opportunities to leverage your money, even if you are satisfied with your products and their performance.
Here are some ways State Bank of Cross Plains can help you fortify your financial position during your retirement years:
Prime Time Plus Club – Take advantage of travel opportunities, educational and social events for our customers in the Prime of their life.
You’ll reduce the time it takes to pay your bills and save on the expense of printed paper checks and postage while helping the environment as well.
State Bank of Cross Plains is always trying to provide the best services and products to make your banking easier. In today’s busy world, you need the flexibility to choose when, where and how you want to bank. eBANK! gives you that flexibility.
State Bank of Cross Plains’ eMobile lets you take command of your finances, anytime, anywhere. State Bank of Cross Plains’ eMobile lets you use your cell phone to do just about all of your personal banking.
Our Wealth Management Specialist are intended for many people at many levels, and we can help you create the legacy you want and administer your assets according to your wishes.
Ask a State Bank of Cross Plains Wealth Management professional for a copy of our free estate planning guide.
This a convenient place to store important items that would be difficult or impossible to replace.
State Bank of Cross Plains' safe deposit boxes offer privacy and in most cases, greater security than keeping your valuables and important documents elsewhere. Additionally, some insurance companies charge lower insurance premiums on valuables kept in a bank's safe deposit box instead of at home.
TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Take advantage of senior discounts wherever you can, and don’t be shy in asking for them.
- Do not invest with someone you don't know. Scams targeted at retirees abound. Your investment opportunities should be carefully researched
and verified by reputable professionals.
- Be informed. From your investments to your insurance you’ll want to audit your current portfolio and policies and make the necessary changes to reflect your needs and preferences as a retiree.
- Create a complete and detailed listing of your financial, investment, insurance and trust products and put a copy in your safe deposit box.
- Ask a State Bank of Cross Plains trust professional for a free estate planning guide.
For help determining the best accounts and products for sound and productive money management during your Retirement Lifestage, please contact us at 855-CLOSE2U (855-256-7328) or email us.