Tips on using Mobile Deposit
- Before loggin into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Deposit Only"
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amout written on your check
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew
- Make sure there are no shadows across the check
- Be sure all four corners are visible
- Look to see if the the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
Have a question?
Click here to view answers to some common questions about eMobile, or contact our Electronic Banking department at (608) 798-5265 or 1-855-256-7328 option 2.