CDs & IRAs
The perfect term to meet your individual needs from 3 months to 5 years.
- Fixed interest rate paid on entire balance
- $2,500 minimum opening balance
- Automatically renewable for the same term
- Balances may qualify you for checking with no monthly fee
- Open your account online
Customized terms can be determined to fit your individual needs. Interest is paid quarterly. Penalty for early withdrawal.
INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS
Traditional and Roth IRAs offer tax advantages, which can help you save more for retirement. Retiring or leaving a job? We offer Rollover IRAs to help you maintain tax deferral on your 401k or other employer-sponsored retirement plan. Traditional and Roth IRA benefits and features:
- Tax-deferred growth on Traditional IRAs
- Tax-free growth on Roth IRAs
- "Catch-up" contributions available for individuals age 50 and over
- Certificate of Deposit, Variable Rate, and Money Market IRA options available
- $2,500 minimum opening balance for CD and Variable Rate IRAs
- $50 minimum opening balance for Money Market IRAs
- Interest compounded quarterly
Penalty for early withdrawal. Variable Rate IRA interest rates are adjusted quarterly. Traditional IRA contributions may be tax deductible. Maximum annual contribution limits regulated by law. Tax-advantaged growth available to qualified individuals.