Planning for the future, whether short - or long-term, is always financially smart. There are several options for your future needs available to you as a State Bank of Cross Plains customer.
Fixed Rate Certificate of Deposit
Certificates of deposits, or CDs, are low-risk investments for money you don’t need for months or several years. We offer:
- Terms from three months to five years
- Fixed interest rate paid on entire balance
- Quarterly paid interest
- Automatic renewal terms
- Customizable terms
- Checking with no monthly fee to those who qualify
With a $2,500 minimum opening balance, you can start growing your money and your financial future.
*Penalty for early withdrawal.
Individual Retirement Accounts
If you’re looking to plan for the long-term future, traditional and Roth IRAs offer tax advantages that can help you save more for retirement.
Traditional and Roth IRA benefits and features include:
- Tax-free growth on Roth IRAs*
- Tax-deferred growth on Traditional IRAs**
- "Catch-up" contributions available for individuals age 50 and over
- Certificate of Deposit, Variable Rate, and Money Market IRA options available
- Small minimum opening balance of $50 for Money Market IRAs
- Interest compounded quarterly
Whether your financial goals are for now or for later, State Bank of Cross Plains has the expertise and options to help you achieve them.
*Penalty for early withdrawal. Variable Rate IRA interest rates are adjusted quarterly
**Traditional IRA contributions may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for more information. Maximum annual contribution limits regulated by law. Tax-advantaged growth available to qualified individuals.