All of January, we’re offering a special IRA CD that can help you save big for retirement, whether you’re just starting out or you’re looking for the next smart investment.
- Two-year IRA CD
- Special rate of 1.00% APY*
- $2,500 minimum opening deposit
- One of the safest investments
* APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of December 28, 2016. Offer applies to new IRA CDs opened with new money not currently on deposit at the State Bank of Cross Plains. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings.
Planning for the future, whether short - or long-term, is always financially smart. There are several options for your future needs available to you as a State Bank of Cross Plains customer.
Fixed Rate Certificate of Deposit
Certificates of deposits, or CDs, are low-risk investments for money you don’t need for months or several years. We offer:
- Terms from three months to five years
- Fixed interest rate paid on entire balance
- Quarterly paid interest
- Automatic renewal terms
- Customizable terms
- Checking with no monthly fee to those who qualify
With a $2,500 minimum opening balance, you can start growing your money and your financial future.
*Penalty for early withdrawal.
Individual Retirement Accounts
If you’re looking to plan for the long-term future, traditional and Roth IRAs offer tax advantages that can help you save more for retirement.
Traditional and Roth IRA benefits and features include:
- Tax-free growth on Roth IRAs*
- Tax-deferred growth on Traditional IRAs**
- "Catch-up" contributions available for individuals age 50 and over
- Certificate of Deposit, Variable Rate, and Money Market IRA options available
- Small minimum opening balance of $50 for Money Market IRAs
- Interest compounded quarterly
Whether your financial goals are for now or for later, State Bank of Cross Plains has the expertise and options to help you achieve them.
*Penalty for early withdrawal. Variable Rate IRA interest rates are adjusted quarterly
**Traditional IRA contributions may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for more information. Maximum annual contribution limits regulated by law. Tax-advantaged growth available to qualified individuals.