*Closing cost credit available on construction loans and first mortgage purchase transactions that are for primary residences and second homes. This offer is not available when refinancing a State Bank of Cross Plains Construction loan to permanent financing. This offer is also not available for loans secured by a second lien, home equity line of credit, Foundations for Families loan products, VA, FHA or USDA loans. This offer is available for loans with applications dated from February 1, 2017 through July 31, 2017. The closing cost credit will be applied at the time of loan closing. This is not valid with any other mortgage offers and is subject to change. VA, FHA, and USDA loans are underwritten by Inlanta Mortgage, Inc. Valid once in a 365 day period.
Here at State Bank of Cross Plains, our favorite moment is when we can say, "Welcome to your new home." But we also know that qualifying for a loan to open the doors to your new place can be stressful, especially if you're a first-time home buyer. Our Mortgage Lenders will be by your side every step of the way.
- Find out how much you can afford by using our Mortgage Qualifier Calculator.
- Meet with a State Bank of Cross Plains Mortgage Lender to get pre-approved or get pre-approved now. The housing market moves fast, and when you find a home you love, you should be ready to buy right away.
- Pick your new place, and make an offer! ( Read more here on making an offer )
- Choose from State Bank of Cross Plains' mortgage loan options (see below)
- Close! and make sure before you do, you get a home inspection.
Fixed-rate conventional mortgage
- Fixed payment amount for life of loan
- Variety of extended repayment plans
- No prepayment penalty
- Minimal and flexible down payment requirements
- Lower starting rates
- Great option for those who are planning to have a higher income or buy another home in a few years
- Variety of extended plans
- Yearly and lifetime interest rate caps
- Rate change tied to market rate index
- No repayment penalty
Utilize our Mortgage Loan Calculator to generate a schedule and payment plan for your mortgage