Here at State Bank of Cross Plains, our favorite moment is when we can say, "Welcome to your new home." But we also know that qualifying for a loan to open the doors to your new place can be stressful, especially if you're a first-time home buyer. Our Mortgage Lenders will be by your side every step of the way.
- Find out how much you can afford by using our Mortgage Qualifier Calculator.
- Meet with a State Bank of Cross Plains Mortgage Lender to get pre-approved or get pre-approved now. The housing market moves fast, and when you find a home you love, you should be ready to buy right away.
- Pick your new place, and make an offer! (Read more here on making an offer)
- Choose from State Bank of Cross Plains' mortgage loan options (see below)
- Close! and make sure before you do, you get a home inspection.
Fixed-rate conventional mortgage
- Fixed payment amount for life of loan
- Variety of extended repayment plans
- No prepayment penalty
- Minimal and flexible down payment requirements
- Lower starting rates
- Great option for those who are planning to have a higher income or buy another home in a few years
- Variety of extended plans
- Yearly and lifetime interest rate caps
- Rate change tied to market rate index
- No repayment penalty
Utilize our Mortgage Loan Calculator to generate a schedule and payment plan for your mortgage
Our first-time buyers may qualify for additional benefits that will help save money and reduce stress. State Bank of Cross Plains offers the Foundations for Families Program, perfect for those who have low to moderate income.
We have access to multiple down payment options should you qualify for them. Our Mortgage Lenders can assist you with this.
Contact a Mortgage Lender today at (608) 497-4640 to see if you qualify.