Saving for retirement is important, and, for many, saving is the easiest part. Yet, it is only half of the story. Today’s retirement landscape is complex, challenging, and
ever-changing. Saving “enough” no longer guarantees a desired lifestyle or…sufficient income to last a lifetime!
Retirement income management is the other and very necessary half of the story. It considers many different factors, including the following:
- Investment management/investment choices
- Desired lifestyle
- Life expectancy
- Your spouse’s life expectancy
- Potential for your long-term disability and/or that of your spouse
- Uncovered major medical expenses
- Other major expenses
- Selection of income sources and when to use them
- Election of Social Security benefits
- Asset allocation
- The unexpected need to financially support other family members
Whether you are approaching retirement, changing jobs, or considering a modification of your retirement strategy, we have the expertise and resources to help.
Secure your future by combining abundant retirement savings with retirement income planning. Our Wealth Management Professionals have the experience, knowledge and resources necessary to help keep your retirement dreams on track…even if the unexpected happens.
EMAIL or call (608) 826-3570 for further information on how our Wealth Management Division can help you meet your financial goals.
MEET OUR WEALTH MANAGEMENT TEAM located at our Madison Office, 455 S. Junction Rd., Ste. 100. Madison, WI 53719.