Trust, Investment and Planning Services From The People You Know
Are you considering retirement in the not-too-distant future? Have you recently changed jobs? Perhaps you have a retirement benefit that has been parked in a former employer’s plan for many years, all but forgotten. Regardless of your situation, we can help!Consider a Rollover IRA with our Wealth Management Division. Our Wealth Management Professionals have the experience, knowledge, and resources necessary to keep your retirement dreams on track…or…to restore their proper focus and vitality.
As with all of our services, you may select the level of service and type of relationship with us that best fits your needs and circumstances. Choose as follows:
- Self-Directed Option: If you are knowledgeable about investments and have the time and inclination to apply that knowledge, our Self-Directed Rollover IRA may be the right choice for you. We will be happy to provide access to our economic, market and investment-specific research as requested by you.
- Partnership Option: Perhaps you prefer a “modest” amount of guidance or lack the time to properly monitor your investments and/or progress toward your retirement goals. If so, our Partnership Rollover IRA can be a perfect solution. Our Wealth Management professionals will monitor your Rollover IRA and work in tandem with you to make the best possible investment decisions.
- Fully-Managed Option: Preferred by most of our clients, this approach is ideal for IRA owners who desire on-going professional portfolio management or who may lack the time, interest, or expertise to make optimal portfolio management decisions. Under this arrangement, we work closely with you in order to identify your risk tolerance, investment objectives, time horizon, and other important considerations. Once identified, we create a detailed written investment policy - approved by you - that guides our portfolio management decisions.
In addition, you may choose from a wide range of available investments, including but not limited to the following:
- Mutual Funds (Approved List): Our approved list contains approximately one hundred funds from more than thirty different fund families.
- Mutual Funds (All Other): You may direct us to no-load mutual funds not found on our approved list.
- Individual Stocks and Bonds: Many of our clients prefer to use individual securities - either in conjunction with mutual funds or exclusively. We will be happy to accommodate your preferences.
- Certificates of Deposit: To the extent that you wish to emphasize safety and stability of principal, Certificates of Deposit are an excellent choice. You may direct us to purchase Certificates of Deposit from a wide range of area banks.
- Unique Assets: Although not for everyone, some of our clients wish to utilize what we refer to as “unique” or “non-traditional” assets. They may be appropriate for your situation as well; therefore, we will be happy to discuss and consider such needs with you.
It is important to remember that achieving your retirement goals (and dreams) requires far more than good investment results. It requires a detailed and appropriate retirement plan!
Our Wealth Management Professionals can assist you with that plan. We will help you understand where you are today, define where you want and need to be upon retirement, and determine how to best get there.
Other types of IRA arrangements, including the ROTH IRA, are also available through our Wealth Management Division.
To learn more, please contact one of our Wealth Management Professionals for a no-obligation consultation at (608) 798-1515.
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Are Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
Not all investment products are FDIC insured; Non-Deposit Investment Products (NDIPs) are not a deposit or other obligations of, or-guaranteed by, State Bank of Cross Plains; Non-Deposit Investment Products (NDIPs) are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal amount invested.